Article 1 - Introduction
- The following terms and conditions govern the use of our website, PT SRI DEWI BARUNA, located at www.ptsridewibaruna.co.id.
- By accessing and using our website, you agree to these terms and conditions in full.
Article 2 - License to Use Website
- You may view, download, and print pages from our website for your own personal use.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
Article 3 - Acceptable Use
- You agree to use our website only for lawful purposes and in a way that does not infringe upon the rights of others.
- You must not use our website in any way that is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity.
Article 4 - User Content
- Any material or content you contribute to our website, such as comments, posts or reviews, must be lawful, not violate the rights of others, and be appropriate for all ages.
- We reserve the right to remove any content that we determine to be inappropriate or in violation of these terms and conditions.
Article 5 - Intellectual Property
- All intellectual property rights in our website and the material on our website are reserved.
- You may not reproduce, distribute, modify, or use any material from our website without our prior written consent.
Article 6 - Disclaimer
- We make no warranties or representations about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability, or availability of our website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on our website.
- You use our website at your own risk.
Article 7 - Limitations of Liability
- We will not be liable to you in relation to the contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with, our website for any indirect, special or consequential loss.
- We will not be liable to you in relation to any business losses, including (without limitation) loss of or damage to profits, income, revenue, use, production, anticipated savings, business, contracts, commercial opportunities, or goodwill.
Article 8 - Indemnification
- You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless PT SRI DEWI BARUNA and its affiliates, officers, directors, employees, and agents from and against any claims, actions, liabilities, losses, damages, expenses, and costs (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) arising out of or related to your use of our website.
Article 9 - Modification of Terms and Conditions
- We reserve the right to modify these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice.
- Your continued use of our website following any changes to these terms and conditions constitutes your acceptance of such changes.
Article 10 - Governing Law
- These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Indonesia.
- Any disputes relating to these terms and conditions will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Indonesia.
Article 11 - Entire Agreement